How to Make a Reservation
You can make a Reservation at the bottom of this page. Please review the Reservation Policy.
For campsite information and sizes etc. please see the campsite maps in the campground tab. You can click on a site number on the map for more information about that site.
The latest that you will be able to book a site at Cascade Peninsula is Sept 22
The latest that you will be able to book a site at Bear Creek is Sept 15
Reservations can be made no more than 30 days in advance of your arrival date
Reservations must be made not less then 7 days prior to arrival date.
Cascade Peninsula and Bear Creek have dedicated RESERVED sites and dedicated FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED sites.
- There is a $18 reservation fee required for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
- Reservations are payable via credit card and must be paid in full at time of booking. Reservations are non-transferable.
- Reserved sites must be occupied, starting on the arrival date. If no one is occupying your reserved site it will be forfeited at 10pm of your arrival date. You cannot just setup a tent or park a trailer and then come back days later. Sites must be occupied by an adult the entire duration of the reservation.
- REFUNDS – Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees are refundable not less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided within 14 days of your arrival date. Once a camping permit is issued, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds are not given for evictions, bad weather, smoke, or vacating your campsite early.
- CANCELLATIONS – You must provide 14 days notice prior to your arrival date to receive a refund for your camping fees. Reservation fees are non-refundable. You can cancel your reservations by clicking the link below. You will need your confirmation code, last name and email address.
- DISCOUNT – No discounts will be provided for reservations for seniors or disability.
- NO SHOW POLICY – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site will be given away to waiting guests, and no refund will be provided. The campsite will no longer be available to you.
- WEEKEND MINIMUM – 2 Night Minimum charge applies for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night, even if you reserve only one night. The system will automatically charge you the minimum rates.
- LONG WEEKEND MINIMUM – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends, even if you reserve only two nights. The system will automatically charge you the minimum rates.
- EXTRA VEHICLE POLICY – Your reservation includes one vehicle. Each additional vehicle is required to pay $18 per night upon arrival, cash only, payable to the campsite Host. Double sites include 2 vehicles, Triple sites include 3 vehicles.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to reserve a campsite. Minors must be accompanied by an adult while camping. The reservation holder must be onsite at check-in and is responsible for all campers/visitors in that site.
- Competitive and commercial use requires permission from Recreation Sites and Trails BC.
Please Note: Harrison Lake water levels rise and fall each season during the freshet (snowmelt). Some of our campsites get flooded out during this part of the season. We have blocked out particular sites at Bear Creek and Cascade from May 15 to June 23 to avoid conflicts with high water.