Single site is $18, this includes 1 vehicle. Extra vehicles are $18 each.
Double site is $36, this includes 2 vehicles. Extra vehicles are $18 each.
The onsite Host will collect camping fees and issue permits, CASH ONLY
Camping fees are non-transferable
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum stay of 14 consecutive days
Check Out time is 12:00 noon, Check In time is 2:00 pm
- Garbage cans are for Food Waste Only, Pack it in – Pack it out.
- Quiet Time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (All music and generators must be off)
- Be respectful of others. Keep noise and generators to a minimum at ALL times.
- All Unpaid Guests (visitors) must vacate before 10:30 pm
- Maximum Speed is 10 km/hr
- Helmets must be worn when operating or as a passenger of a bicycle or motorbike
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted within your designated campsite only and prohibited in all day use and common areas this includes the water front
- Max campfire size is 19” x 19”
- Do not damage or cut our trees. This is includes placing nails in trees and cutting or burning deadfall. Firewood with paint or nails is not permitted.
- Attend your campfire at all times. If you are not sitting beside your campfire, it must be cool to the touch. This includes when you go for a walk, go to bed and when you vacate your campsite.
Persons found leaving Unattended Fires will be banned from our campgrounds
- Do not move fire rings or picnic tables
- Keep our campground natural. Please do not paint on rocks, trees or picnic tables
- Pets must be on leash, quiet and under control at all times. Owners must pick up after their pets.
- Do not discharge fireworks, firearms, bows, crossbows, bb guns, air-soft guns, pellet guns, sling shots or set traps
- Do NOT hold campsites for other people. Erecting a tent or leaving a trailer unattended overnight is not permitted.
- If you remove your camping unit, the site is considered vacated and any remaining camping days will be void.
- All vehicles on site require a Camping Permit (Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable)
- No Overnight Parking without a current, paid permit this includes all Parking Lots.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a charge and/or order to vacate under the authority of the Forest and Range Practices Act.
THREE NIGHT MINIMUM
Long Weekends – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends.
Our Campgrounds are considered “rustic dry camping”
There is no cellular service, no power, no potable water, no showers or flush toilets & no garbage removal service.
Bear proof garbage bins for disposal of food waste are located within the Campgrounds. Pit toilets are available.
SENIORS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
A person designated as a person with disabilities from the Ministry of Housing and Social Services with a current year, release of information form and senior 65 years of age or older qualify for a 50% camping fee discount on first come first serve site. Discounts do not apply on Reservations.
We take reservations for Cascade Peninsula and Bear Creek. We do not take reservations for Cogburn Beach. Click here for Reservations
For information on please see:
Stoves and Campfires (pdf, 623K
For general inquires regarding Forest Recreation Sites please see: