Single site is $18 per night, this includes 1 vehicle. Extra vehicles are $18 each, per night.
Double sites are $36 per night, this includes 2 vehicles. Extra vehicles are $18 each, per night.
Triple sites are $54 per night, this includes 3 vehicles. Extra vehicles are $18 each, per night .
- The onsite Host will collect camping fees and issue permits, CASH ONLY
- Camping fees are non-transferable
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum stay of 14 consecutive days
Check Out time is 12:00 noon, Check In time is 2:00 pm
- Garbage cans are for Food Waste Only, Pack it in – Pack it out. This means that you must pack out all your garbage except food waste and toiletries. These items only can be deposited in the bear proof garbage bin located near the Host site.
- Quiet Time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (All music and generators must be off)
- Be respectful of others. Keep noise and generators to a minimum at ALL times.
- All Unpaid Guests (visitors) must vacate before 10:30 pm
- Maximum Speed is 10 km/hr
- Helmets must be worn when operating or as a passenger of a bicycle or ORV. Off road vehicles must be driven by a licensed operator and have insurance.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted within your designated campsite only and prohibited in all day use and common areas this includes the water front.
- Max campfire size is 19” x 19”. Do not damage or cut our trees. This is includes placing nails in trees and cutting or burning deadfall. You cannot burn painted wood, treated wood, plywood, pallets or wood with nails in it. Leave your giant rounds at home, you cannot split them and then the Host has to deal with it.
- Attend your campfire at all times. If you are not sitting beside your campfire, it must be cool to the touch. This includes when you go for a walk, go to bed and when you vacate your campsite.
Persons found leaving unattended campfires will be banned from our campgrounds
- Do not move fire rings or picnic tables
- Keep our campground natural. Please do not paint on rocks, trees or picnic tables
- Pets are allowed, they must be well behaved, not loud, under control at all times and in close proximity to their owners or their campsite. They must be leased if required. The Host can direct you to leash your pet
- Do not discharge fireworks, firearms, bows, crossbows, bb guns, air-soft guns, pellet guns, sling shots or set traps.
- You cannot hold campsites. Erecting a tent or leaving a trailer unattended overnight is not permitted. You cannot go up and pay the Host for a site and then leave, once a camping permit is issued you must be at the site camping. You cannot come up before work and drop off your stuff and then come back later to go camping.
First Come First Served is exactly that – for people showing up to go camping, not showing up and then leaving right away to reserve a spot
- If you remove your camping unit, the site is considered vacated and any remaining camping days will be void.
- All vehicles camping on site require a camping permit. Extra vehicles are $18 per night.
- No overnight parking without a current, paid camping permit this includes all parking lots.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in a charge and/or order to vacate under the authority of the Forest and Range Practices Act.
Three Night Minimum
Long Weekends – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends.
Our Campgrounds are considered “rustic dry camping”
There is no cellular service, no power, no potable water, no showers or flush toilets & no garbage removal service.
Bear proof garbage bins for disposal of food waste are located near the Host site. Pit toilets are located throughout the campgrounds.
Seniors and Persons with Disabilities
A camper designated as a person with disabilities from the Ministry of Housing and Social Services with a current release of information form receive a 50% discount on camping fees for First Come First Served sites. Discounts do not apply on reservations.
Seniors 65 years of age or older qualify for a 50% discount on camping fees for First Come First Served sites. Discounts do not apply on reservations.
We accept reservations for Cascade Peninsula and Bear Creek. We do not take reservations for Cogburn Beach. Click here for Reservations
Reserved sites must be occupied, starting on the arrival date. If no one is occupying your reserved site it will be forfeited at 10pm of your arrival date. You cannot just setup a tent or park a trailer and then come back days later. Sites must be occupied by an adult the entire duration of the reservation
For fire ban information on please see:
Stoves and Campfires (pdf, 623K
If you have a fire during a fire ban, you will be fined by the fire warden or police, evicted and be permanently banned from the campsite.
For general inquires regarding Forest Recreation Sites please see: